Subject: Correcting url line for daily-images.

From: Richard Nelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:41:44 -0500

---
 scripts/build/lb_binary_debian-installer | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/scripts/build/lb_binary_debian-installer b/scripts/build/lb_binary_debian-installer
index be33890..f2c0bd7 100755
--- a/scripts/build/lb_binary_debian-installer
+++ b/scripts/build/lb_binary_debian-installer
@@ -231,7 +231,7 @@ then
 	LB_DEBIAN_INSTALLER_DISTRIBUTION="sid"
 
 	# Debian Installer daily builds
-+	URL="http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/${LB_ARCHITECTURES}/daily/"
+	URL="http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/${LB_ARCHITECTURE}/daily/"
 else
 	URL="${LB_MIRROR_DEBIAN_INSTALLER}/dists/${LB_DEBIAN_INSTALLER_DISTRIBUTION}/main/installer-${LB_ARCHITECTURE}/current/images/"
 fi
-- 
cgit v1.0